It’s agronomic Monday on RealAg Radio and you’re in for a treat as host, Shaun Haney, will be covering all five of the major crop types in the country!
Guests on the show include:
- Horst Bohner, OMAFRA soybean specialist on dealing with corn residue;
- Peter ‘Wheat Pete’ Johnson talks all about fertilizer timing;
- Ken Ferrie, Crop-Tech agronomist discusses planter prep;
- Shannon Chant, crops extension specialist with Saskatchewan Agriculture, speaks about success in growing lentils; and,
- Rigas Karamanos, senior agronomist with Koch Fertilizer, explains macro fertilizer planning.
Have feedback? Story idea? Send an email to Shaun Haney about the show at [email protected] or connect with us @Realagriculture on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram — be sure to use the hashtag #realagradio too! RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.