Lordy, lordy, Lyndsey’s forty, and to celebrate she’s hosting the RealAg Radio show.
On this edition, you’ll hear from:
- Jessika Guse, with the top ag news of the day, including the locations of two hog processing plants that have had their export licenses revoked by China;
- Guse, again, with a special bonus Buying or Selling? segment;
- Chuck Penner, of LeftField Commodity Research, and new crop prices, durum, and mustard;
- Peter Johnson with this week’s Wheat Pete’s Word; and,
- Chris “Kinburn Sheep” Moore joins Lyndsey to talk about their sheep farm and grazing solar.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM! Get involved with the show by calling the RealAg Radio listener line (855-776-6147) and via Twitter by using the hashtag, #RealAgRadio.
We want to know — do you want us to summarize the provincial crop reports every week? Let us know!
Would you rather a short summary in a post, a post with just links, or rather we not bother?