Let’s talk burgers. After yesterday’s episode, host Shaun Haney starts off with some of your responses to National Hamburger Day (tweets included below the audio).
Then, in the rest of today’s show:
- Top ag news with RealAgriculture’s Jessika Guse.
- Buying or Selling – This week Guse is behind the questions. Take a listen to what, exactly, Haney believes about:
- Canada mending ties with China by the end of summer,
- A Canadian version of MFP for farmers,
- Shaving his head for the rain, and
- Robotic agriculture in the near future.
- Eastern Canadian agronomy decisions and challenges with Steph Kowalski of Agromart Group.
- Frost, with Errin Willenborg, agronomist with Federated Co-op Ltd.
Miss an episode of RealAg Radio? Click here to find previous episodes, and, if you haven’t heard, RealAgriculture is now on Spotify! Be sure to ‘follow’ us to stay up to date on the latest podcasts, agronomy schools, and much more!
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
— Jared Kornkven (@KornkvenJared) May 28, 2019
Bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, relish. #RealAgRadio
— Barry Potter (@PotterBarry) May 28, 2019
I make a beef patty with finely diced bacon cooked on the BBQ. Then cheddar, lettuce, tomato, a spicy, smokey BBQ sauce and crunchy onion shreds on a ciabatta bun! ? Or a turkey burger with lettuce, cranberry sauce on my signature “stuffing bun”! #RealAgRadio
— ???? ?? (@Laura_Kate1115) May 29, 2019
— Tim Oleksyn (@SouthRanchTim) May 29, 2019
Mayo, bbq sauce, sharp cheddar, soooo many pickles, lettuce and tomato #RealAgRadio oh and a hamburger patty and a bun
— Erinn Gelysteen (@lilmiss_sask) May 29, 2019
@realagriculture @shaunhaney just listening to yesterday’s poddy. My favourite burger other than home BBQ is in London at @BeerBurgerStore they are unbelievable In Canada I’d say at Syls Drive Inn at Carman, restaurants @originaljoes & @MontanasBBQ pic.twitter.com/U2oFVARCGR
— Richard (@WWFCandWKfan) May 29, 2019