Wrapping up day five of hosting the show, Lyndsey Smith might have out-done herself with today’s lineup. From two RealAggies, and on to a beef market update, planting review, and a frank discussion on animal rights activists, this is a show you don’t want to miss.
You’ll hear from:
- New (but not new) field editor Kara Oosterhuis on what’s happening near Medicine Hat post-blizzard;
- Jessika Guse with the top ag news including a farmland value recap, more cancelled export permits, and hall of fame inductees;
- Anne Wasko, with this early May Beef Market Update;
- Kurtis Andrews, farm lawyer, who is right ticked that animal rights activists face zero punishment even when they are clearly breaking the law; and
- Steph Kowalski, agronomy lead for Agromart, on the tough choices Ontario farmers are facing as the forecast refuses to dry out.
Have feedback? Story idea? Send an email to Shaun Haney about the show at [email protected] or connect with us @Realagriculture on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use the hashtag #realagradio. RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.