It’s not often the RealAg content team gets together in real life, but when we do, it’s time to record an entire RealAg Radio show!
On today’s show the content team of Shaun Haney, Jessika Guse, Kara Oosterhuis, Bern Tobin and Lyndsey Smith (just missing Peter Johnson!) tackle:
- Trade and Canada’s unenviable position;
- Whether the USMCA deal — as is — is essentially stuck until 2020;
- If rock picking is the most character building of the farm chores;
- If we’re headed for a minority government in 2019; and
- What must be done to keep animal rights activist within the law.
Have feedback? Story idea? Send an email to Shaun Haney about the show at [email protected] or connect with us @Realagriculture on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use the hashtag #realagradio.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.