Grain markets ended the week lower as the complex saw selling on some better weather and growing conditions for a North American crop that continues to be behind in terms of development. If it wasn’t for a good rally on Friday, we would’ve seen an even further departure on the futures board than what you’re seeing below. That being said crop progress and development remains top of mind for the complex. The delayed start to Plant 2019 and subsequent weather has made this growing season in North America anything but normal. We certainly know that crop development across North America…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!