In a shortened week of trading due to Canada Day and the Fourth of July in America, trading volume was light and the oilseeds complex saw the worst performance, highlighted by soybeans dropping almost 2% on Friday alone, mainly attributed to the ongoing trade dispute with China and big stockpiles revealed last Friday by the USDA. Granted, there were some solid export sales numbers this week for U.S. soybeans, it wasn’t enough to keep traders from taking profits on Friday. While we’ve passed through the middle point of the calendar year, we’re just hitting the core time of the growing…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!