Want better yields? What if better soybean genetics could provide better weed control and be better for your community? Simply better.
Now available for 2020 planting, Enlist E3™ soybeans provide an advanced seed with high yield potential and robust herbicide tolerance. Spray with Enlist Duo™, part of the Enlist™ weed control system, for a better low drift, near-zero volatility solution.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Enlist E3 soybeans are available in high yielding genetics with agronomic traits
- Enlist E3 soybeans provide robust herbicide tolerance to 2, 4-D, glyphosate and glufosinate
- A multi-mode of action program approach is recommended to maximize weed control
- Enlist Duo herbicide can be used in Enlist E3 soybeans with confidence as a pre-emergent or post-emergent herbicide
- Enlist Duo with Colex-D™ technology offers near-zero volatility and low drift
Better Weed Control
Enlist E3™ soybeans offer robust tolerance to 2,4-D choline, glufosinate and glyphosate. Enlist E3™ soybeans provide the benefits of tolerance to in-crop applications of Enlist Duo™ herbicide, which contains glyphosate and 2,4-D, and other herbicide products to reduce weed competition. Enlist E3™ soybeans also allow the use of alternate modes of action to manage hard-to-control and resistant weeds as part of the management practices for Enlist E3™ soybeans.
Enlist Duo with Colex-D™ technology
Benefits of the Enlist™ Weed Control System
- Eliminates competition from a broad spectrum of early-season grass and broadleaf weeds
- Multiple modes of action for resistance management
- Timely post-emergent herbicide applications for optimum weed control and reduced weed competition when the crop is vulnerable
- Application windows the same as glyphosate in glyphosate cropping system
The Program Approach
Recommended to support stewardship of the Enlist™ weed control system, the Program Approach will improve weed control, reduce competition during critical crop stages and help manage herbicide resistance. The recommended weed control program for Enlist E3™ soybeans starts with the application of a residual herbicide followed by a post-emergence application of Enlist Duo™. The products used for the residual herbicide should provide an alternative mode of action to groups 9 and 4 and will provide the early season weed control to help protect yield. Enlist Duo™ is registered for up to two applications (pre- and post-emergent) for weed control in Enlist E3™ soybeans and will effectively control any late emerging weeds or weeds not controlled by the residual herbicide.
The Bottom Line
Available for 2020 planting, Enlist E3™ soybeans contain the most advanced weed control trait technology for soybeans and enables the use of the excellent weed control Enlist Duo herbicide offers.
Talk to your local seed supplier. Learn more at enlistcanada.ca.