Grain markets ended a shortened-trading week mostly in the red as the complex pulled back on concerns over a trade war deal getting done and ongoing weak demand fundamentals. While many analysts are saying that corn and soybeans are oversold and nearing technical support levels, the only thing that seems to be strengthening is basis levels for the two crops. Globally, there’s a lot of grain out there, but with readily available corn and soybean supplies in shorter supply in a few specific regions, local basis in these areas are starting to improve. That said, I’m seeing more recommendations from…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.