While regular RealAg Radio host Shaun Haney and producer Jason B. Stroeve are in Germany for Agritechnica, the radio show will have three different hosts: Lyndsey Smith, Monday and Wednesday; Jessika Guse, Tuesday; and columnist, dairy farmer, and friend of RealAgriculture Andrew Campbell hosts Thursday and Friday.
On today’s show, hear:
- A moment of reflection and gratitude for Remembrance Day;
- The first of five Agritechnica updates, including where beer is tucked away at trade show booths;
- What’s to be done about fusarium head blight and ascochyta;
- Brennan Turner, of Farmlead, shares his experience from last week’s Canada 2020 conference; and,
- Jesse Meyer, of Canterra Seeds, shares about harvest trouble in Alberta’s Peace region.
Have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag, #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.