If you think you may experiencing déjà vu on the U.S. and China Phase One deal, completed in principle, then you are not alone. Whether last May, September, October or today — any deal with China has been elusive. On CNBC Friday afternoon, national economic advisor Larry Kudlow was asked if Americans can believe the deal is actually completed — he answered by saying, “you really should believe it this time.” For farmers in the U.S., 2019 has been a very challenging year for markets, weather, and profitability. They’ve also feared longer-term market losses in China, and having to rely…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!