It’s Monday, and you know what that means — we’re talking agronomics! Today, on the show:
- DIY precision ag, with Alberta farmer Brian Tischler;
- Determining nutrient needs, tips for soil sampling, crop trends and more, with Nutrien’s Dr. Cristie Preston;
- An update from Ontario Certified Crop Advisors (CCA) with executive director Susan Fitzgerald;
- Is there any good that can come out of pulses on pulses? Sherrilyn Phelps, agronomy manager with Saskatchewan Pulse Growers; and
- Protecting wheat yield, with wheat agronomist Phil Needham.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the RealAg Radio listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio
Please register to read and comment.