It’s Agronomic Monday and today’s show runs the gamut, covering:
- The key role producers play in high yielding wheat, with Roger Sylvester-Bradley, ADAS;
- An overview of FarmTech learnings, with Canola Digest editor, Jay Whetter;
- Considering multiple years at a time when planning phosphorus applications, with Jeremy Boychyn of the Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions;
- Learnings from high yield soybean grower competitions, with University of Arkansas, Larry Purcell; and
- Pulses in 2019, and what to look at in the year ahead, with Robin Bowness Davidson, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the RealAg Radio listener line, 1-855-776-6147.