The Canola Council of Canada is taking heat over participating in a research project where Ducks Unlimited Canada is also a supporter. While I adore social media for all its advantages, at times it can be an absolute cesspool of nastiness, knee-jerk reactions, and blowing something way out of proportion before getting even a few facts straight. The response to Sunday’s tweet is one of these examples, and one where the possible real-world fallout would be disproportionate to the supposed “wrong doing.” The tweet in question surrounds a multi-year, multi-funder, four-year project led by the University of Calgary looking at…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!