Despite a positive performance on Friday, grain markets ended the past week in the red as traders booked profits and farmers made sales, amidst different supply and demand signals. Buzz around how economies are going to start up is shaking up this panic-buying demand that have hung over markets. Also complicating things this past week was the shutdown of a lot of livestock processing plants across North America. We’ve been in a state of COVID-19 lockdown for over a month in most places now…shouldn’t we have some of this figured out? Why haven’t there been new food security councils created…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!