Today’s episode of RealAg Radio is filled with all things farming, straight from the farmers themselves. That’s right — we’re bringing back our Farmer Rapid Fire series! You’ll learn what is on their minds, how they are making out with their spring plans, how they are dealing with some of the commodity markets, and more. The farmers you will hear on today’s episode are:
- Jeff Nonay, dairy farmer from Edmonton, Alta;
- Tim Oleksyn, cattle rancher from near Prince Albert, Sask;
- Gunther Jochum, grain producer from St. Francois Xavier, Man;
- Philip Shaw, grain farmer and market analyst at Dresden, Ont; and,
- Peter Gredig, ag nerd and grain producer from near St. Thomas, Ont;
And of course, we’ll have the top ag news of the day for you, with host Shaun Haney.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.