It’s the start of a new week, and tractor are beginning to roll across the country as we head into the last week of April. And conveniently enough, it’s Agronomic Monday! On today’s episode of RealAg Radio, you’ll hear:
- Andrew Reid, technical marketing manager with BASF Canada, on early-spring weed control for your pulse crops;
- Jeremy Boychyn, agronomy research extension specialist with Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions, on the importance of magnesium and potassium in cereals;
- Ben Rosser, corn lead specialist with Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA), on some strip-till research that is going on in Ontario;
- Doug Alderman, of PRIDE Seeds, on planter prep, and getting ready for the soybean growing season; and
- Justine Cornelsen, agronomy specialist with the Canola Council of Canada, with an update on blackleg in canola, and the importance of scouting for it early in the season.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.