We hope you had a great social distancing weekend! On today’s Agronomic Monday RealAg Radio episode, you’ll hear:
- Top ag news of the day with RealAg Radio host Shaun Haney;
- A product spotlight with Dr. Cristie Preston of Nutrien, for an eKonomics segment;
- Leighton Blashko, agronomist with BASF on clubroot — THE disease that is the threat to canola acres in the longer-term across the Prairies;
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson, RealAgriculture’s resident agronomist, on everything from alfalfa to corn getting planted, and weed control issues; and,
- Some questions and feedback from our listeners — be sure to continue sending those our way!
Be sure to check out RealAg Radio host Shaun Haney on Wednesday (April 9 — online, of course), as he moderates BASF’s webinar “Put the Boot to Clubroot” 9:00 – 10:00 AM (MST).
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter, by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.