In a time like this, there’s so much financial turmoil out there, and many people concerned about what their farm business looks like as we try to get to the other side of COVID-19. We’ve got major demand deterioration in the protein markets, there’s milk dumping going on in parts of the U.S. and Canada — it’s not just mental stress that we need to make sure we under control, but we’ve also got some financial stress; and a lot of times those two things are very interrelated. Working capital is really your insulation from some of that, and we…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!