It’s time for another Agronomy Monday episode! On today’s show, you’ll hear:
- Horst Bohner, soybean specialist for Ontario, on planting soybeans in the east;
- Bryce Rampton of Syngenta, on planting soybeans with a western Canadian perspective;
- Bethany Wyatt, senior technical service specialist with BASF, on why you need to be thinking about rolling your pulse crops (and how to do it right);
- Jeremy Boychyn, agronomy research extension specialist with Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions, on emergence, and what you as a grower should be looking out for; and,
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson, on weather and how to tackle excess moisture as the temperatures begin to rise.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.