It’s agronomic Monday, and as producers across the country begin to hit the fields, we at RealAgriculture couldn’t be more excited! On today’s episode of RealAg Radio, you’ll hear:
- Alana Serhan, market development specialist with PRIDE Seeds, on what impact some cooler water has on young corn plants, and what that means for corn yield going forward;
- Tom Wolf of Sprayers 101 and Agrimetrix, on herbicide resistance and why multiple modes of action are so critical;
- Mike Cowbrough, weed specialist with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA), on some of the top weeds that you should be keeping an eye out for;
- RealAgriculture resident agronomist Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson on all things agronomy; and
- Answers to some of the questions and feedback you’ve sent in to host Shaun Haney.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.