By now you’ve heard of the Prime Minister’s latest scandal, this time over his family’s involvement and government support of the WE Charity. It’s the third ethics probe/scandal that this prime minister has been involved in — and this latest gaffe makes me think about kid’s sports. Have your kids played a sport where it feels like the coach is in that position — the only reason they’re coaching — is to be able to help out their own kid? You know, so little Johnny gets to play first base or pitch and isn’t left out in obscurity out in…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!