Happy Friday, listeners!
It’s time for a Beef Market Update on this mid-July edition of RealAg Radio. Anne Wasko, of the Gateway Livestock Exchange is on for that, plus RealAgriculture’s Kelvin Heppner and Lyndsey Smith join host Shaun Haney for an issues panel. In it they discuss:
- Conservative leadership hopefuls;
- Burger King’s latest marketing scheme, featuring lemongrass fed to cattle;
- Wild weather at the Heppner’s;
- The increase in roosters needing new homes;
- Canola thieves and sunflower selfies; and,
- If electric tractors are the way of the future, and much more!
Tune in at 430 Eastern every Monday to Friday on Rural Radio channel 137 on Sirius XM radio to hear RealAg Radio! Got a comment, story idea, or question? Call the Listener Line at 1-855-776-6147 and hit 3!