This Agronomic Monday version of RealAg Radio is a little special — because guest host Lyndsey “Agronomy Geek” Smith is sitting in for Shaun Haney. We’re talking glyphosate being banned in Mexico, why waterhemp is super scary, and why potash is so key to soybean yield.
On today’s show, you’ll hear from:
- Pierre Petelle, president and CEO of Croplife Canada;
- Bethany Wyatt with BASF Canada, and Jeremy Boychyn with the Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions;
- Horst Bohner with OMAFRA;
- Christian Willemse with the University of Guelph; and,
- Cam Dahl with Cereals Canada.
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.