Grain markets were able to rebound in the 3rd week of August as crop tour results and some technical buying help moved the complex higher. While we’ll dig into the ProFarmer crop tour results in a bit, corn and soybean prices weakened towards the end of the week on both farmer and technical selling, as well as some moisture events coming up from the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Wheat was the big winner of the week though, as the export optimism continues to climb for winter wheat, which in turn has helped HRS wheat prices in Minneapolis. This week, grain…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!