It was an idea with the best of intentions — to bring the five major Canadian seed-related member organizations together under the banner of Seeds Canada. The idea was to address government and stakeholders with one voice, lower delivery costs for programming, and ensure farmers have access to the world-class genetics they deserve and expect. The merger would have brought the Canadian Plant Technology Agency; Commercial Seed and Analysts Association of Canada; Canadian Seed Growers Association; Canadian Seed Institute; and, the Canadian Seed Trade Association under one umbrella organization, Seeds Canada. But now that the Canadian Seed Growers Association (CSGA)…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!