On today’s RealAg Radio, host Shaun Haney is joined by RealAgriculture’s Kelvin Heppner and Lyndsey Smith, and Meagan Murdoch with National PR for an issues panel, where they discuss:
- The Speech from the Throne and how much (or how little) agriculture was mentioned;
- What we learned, if anything, from the first wave of COVID-19;
- How best to deal with the EU and its failure to allow Canada to make money within CETA;
- All sizzle and the steak, selling the story of agriculture; and,
- Is the farm trade show dead in its current format?
Do you have feedback on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.