The week has flown by and now it’s time for the Friday edition of RealAg Radio, just ahead of the Thanksgiving long weekend.
On today’s show:
- The top ag news with host Shaun Haney, then;
- An issues panel with Andrew Campbell, Kelvin Heppner, and Lyndsey Smith where they discuss;
- Wealth, asset, and estate tax talk;
- A single-use plastic ban;
- The VP debate and the fly;
- O’Toole’s tough talk on China; and,
- Turkey vs. lamb vs. brisket vs. chicken.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.