There has been no shortage of topics and tweets to discuss regarding the Canada-U.S. relationship and trade across the border over the last four years, as President Donald Trump sought to shake up the status quo to the United States’ advantage. This included applying tariffs to Canadian exports in the name of national security, and forcing the renegotiation of NAFTA, which resulted in the USMCA being implemented earlier this year. On Monday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau started the Canadian government’s transition to working with a Joe Biden administration by calling the Democrat nominee to offer congratulations. The Prime Minister’s Office…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.