If you haven’t guessed it by now, Thursday on RealAg Radio mean Farmer Rapid Fire! Today’s show isn’t about to break that pattern. You’ll hear from:
- John-Wiebe Dykstra of New Brunswick, and his opinion on the latest news from a dairy perspective;
- Eric Dietrich of Ontario, on dividing up the office and maintenance responsibilities on the farm;
- Aubrey Yule of Manitoba, a newcomer to the Farmer Rapid Fire;
- Cherilyn Nagel of Saskatchewan, on NOT Christmas shopping online, renovating a shop, and the carbon tax; and
- John Kowalchuk of Alberta, who’s very familiar with RealAg and is busy around his farm hauling grain, oh and TikTok
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.