It’s Thursday! That means it’s time for Farmer Rapid Fire here on RealAg Radio. Thanks for tuning in! On today’s show, host Shaun Haney is checking in with farmers about what they’re up to this winter; you’ll hear:
- Tyler Lester of Bloomfield, Ont. who has a cash crop operation, works closely with his extended family, and is restoring an early 1800s farm house;
- Brendan Byrne of Essex, Ont. tells us he can see the Detroit border from where he’s at;
- Randy Court of Plumus, Man. who’s busy cleaning seed and the seed plant these days;
- Jeff Bennett of Dodsland, Sask. who’s hauling wheat in the cold and even though it was only -25, the wind made it frigid; and,
- Jason James of Drumheller, Alta. tells us about his complex home pond rink, including a “zamboni” (kinda)
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.