Farmers Business Network® made a big announcement on September 15, 2020: FBN® membership is now free* to family farmers in five Canadian provinces where it currently does business: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Farmers who sign up for a free FBN membership will enjoy access to a select range of ever-expanding products and services without having to pay an annual membership fee.
It’s become increasingly difficult for farmers over the past number of years, and 2020 might have been the hardest one yet. Providing free membership with access to select offerings — all of which are focused on creating transparency, competition and helping lower costs and increasing profit potential — is one significant way to step up even more to support Canadian farmers.
Start using the game-changing FBN platform on your farm today
Simply create your free FBN member account to gain access to select products and services in a game-changing platform that is powering the prosperity of family farmers. Here are some of the key tools and resources you can take advantage of when you join FBN:
Buy Inputs Online
- Find the crop protection chemicals you need, when you need them using the 24/7 online store on FBN Direct® and enjoy convenient, direct-to-farm delivery.
- Access member-contributed price and performance insights for more than 300 hybrids and varieties in the FBN database after submitting a seed invoice and the past year’s harvest data.
Manage Contracts and Bids
- Start tracking cash grain bids and managing contracts using our online crop marketing platform.
Monitor Your Fields
- Access satellite imagery, in-season yield predictions and recommendations specific to your operation.**
- Keep track of all your on-farm activities—seeding, spray applications, harvest activities, sales and more—all in one place.
Connect with Other Farmers
- Chat with farmers in an exclusive online forum, FBN Community, to share ideas, find solutions to challenges and grow your business.
Sign up for your free member account
Join a global network of farmers—15,000 strong and growing—who are already taking advantage of the potential to reduce their cost of production and maximize the value of their crops. Sign up for your free account at fbn.com to get started.
* Fees may apply for certain product and service offerings other than FBN membership.
** Yield predictions are based on statistical and agronomic models, research and data (including historical weather and agronomic data), and information provided by other FBN members and you, to generate the estimates and other information we provide. These do not guarantee actual results. Our models, data and recommendations may change over time. Individual results may vary, as weather, agronomic conditions and farming practices differ across growers, locations and years. Consult your agronomist and other service professionals before making financial, risk management and farming decisions.