On this Friday edition of RealAg Radio, the show features an issues panel with RealAg’s Lyndsey Smith and Kelvin Heppner, and going across the border for our third panelist, Jim Wiesemeyer of Pro Farmer.
They’ll be talking about:
- Trudeau and Biden meeting for the first time;
- John Kerry and Jonathan Wilkinson working on a North American energy plan;
- A senate hearing for Katherine Tai to be head of the USTR, mentioning mCOOL and the TRQ challenge;
- Lobbying efforts in Canada and the U.S.; and,
- More parallel issues regarding climate in the U.S. and Canada
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.