Thanks for tuning into this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio.
On today’s farmer rapid fire you’ll hear from:
- Ryan Barrett, research and agronomy specialist with the PEI potato board, on the snow situation on the east coast;
- Ken Schaus of Elmwood, Ont., with an update on the cattle market;
- Korey Peters of Randolph, Man., who’s working on machine maintenance in the shop these days;
- Daryl Fransoo of Glaslyn, Sask., who isn’t quite itching for spring yet, he’s patient; and,
- Chad Beagle of Rimbey, Alta., who has a cow/calf operation and is thankful for the good weather lately
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.