Four more members have joined the Agriculture Carbon Alliance (ACA), which spans voices and commodities across Canada.
The ACA is pleased to welcome the Canadian Forage and Grassland Association, the National Sheep Network, National Cattle Feeders’ Association, and Dairy Farmers of Canada to the alliance.
The goal of ACA is to ensure farmers and ranchers are included in important discussions regarding environmental policies and regulations that directly affect their businesses and livelihoods.
Membership to the ACA is open to all national Canadian farm organizations, committed to meaningful and collaborative dialogue around carbon pricing.
Other ACA members include:
- Canadian Canola Growers Association;
- Canadian Federation of Agriculture;
- Canadian Cattlemen’s Association;
- Grain Growers of Canada;
- Canadian Pork Council;
- Egg Farmers of Canada;
- Chicken Farmers of Canada;
- Turkey Farmers of Canada;
- Canadian Horticultural Council; and,
- Canadian Egg Hatching Producers