A new board of directors, recently elected for Results Driven Agriculture Research (RDAR), has been announced.
In February, representatives from RDAR’s 33 voting member organizations came together to elect its new board of directors, which includes:
- D’Arcy Hilgartner of Camrose;
- Fred Lozeman of Claresholm;
- JP Brouwer of Ponoka;
- Stanford Blade of Edmonton;
- Brian Brewin of Taber;
- Melissa Downing of Metiskow;
- Steven Kenyon of Busby;
- David Chalack of Calgary;
- John Kolk of Picture Butte; and
- Jason Lenz of Bentley
The board of directors come from diverse agricultural and research backgrounds. According to RDAR, the newly elected board represents the broad spectrum of organizations that make up Alberta’s agriculture and research industry.