Welcome to this Monday edition of RealAg Radio. Thanks for stopping by.
On today’s show you’ll hear:
- Dr. Clarence Swanton of the University of Guelph, on how starting clean is critical;
- Jeremy Boychyn of Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions, to talk about survivability of winter wheat;
- Autumn Barnes of Canola Council of Canada will talk about seeding canola into dry soil;
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson on planting depth of corn; and,
- Dr. Steve Shirtliffe of the University of Saskatchewan, with early-season lentil agronomy advice.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.