Welcome to this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio; and because it’s Thursday that means a Farmer Rapid Fire!
You’ll hear from:
- Alicia King of Antigonish, N.S. who is a seventh generation beef, sheep, and laying hen farmer, and a newcomer to the FRF!;
- Stewart Skinner of Listowel, Ont., who does the same thing 52 weeks of the year for his hog operation;
- Ron Krahn of Rivers, Man., who’s got the equipment pretty much ready to go for seeding;
- Danny Ottenbreit,of Grayson, Sask., who would love to have a hopping oat crop this year; and,
- Brian Thomas of Penticton, B.C., who runs 200 cow/calf pairs and 40 bred heifers, has a hay operation, and leases to a winery.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.