It’s Thursday — you know the drill. It’s time for a Farmer Rapid Fire. On today’s episode of RealAg Radio, you’ll hear:
- John Wiebe Dykstra of Salisbury, N.B. who runs a dairy operation and is hauling in pricey round bales;
- Josh Boersen of Stratford, Ont., where they’re a lot further from putting corn in the ground this week than they were last week;
- Simon Ellis of Wawanesa, Man. who has an impressive crop mix, but isn’t sure he’s ready for seeding (?);
- Corey Loessin of Radisson, Sask. who has a plan of attack when it comes to root rots in pulse crops;
- Jesse Meyer of Woking, Alta. who’s cautiously optimistic about seeding conditions
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.