Welcome to this Tuesday edition of RealAg Radio. On today’s show, you’ll hear:
- The top ag news stories of the day with host Shaun Haney;
- Ryan Kehrig, tax partner with MNP, on a tax perspective of the federal budget;
- Greg Henderson, editorial director at Drovers, on the PAUSE act in Colorado;
- Feedback and reactions on the budget from yesterday’s RealAg LIVE!, hosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner, featuring:
- Jennifer Babcock, senior manager of government relations with the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association (CCA);
- Chris van den Heuvel, second vice president with the Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA); and
- Jeff English, vice president of marketing and communications at Pulse Canada
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.