Welcome to this Thursday Farmer Rapid Fire. Today’s show features some new farmers and some of our regulars:
- Pat Dunphy of Belfast, P.E.I., who’s a corn, bean, and wheat grower (in two provinces!) and regularly rolls onto ferries with combines;
- Steve Twynstra of Ailsa Craig, Ont. where it’s cold and spring is being elusive;
- Murray Froebe of Carman, Man., who’s dealing with everyone’s worst nightmare right now: recovering from COVID;
- Tim Oleksyn of Prince Albert, Sask., where they could use a rain, but Tim is as positive as ever, and wonders about bears; and,
- Andrea Stroeve-Sawa of Taber, Alta., whose feedyard is all full
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.