Thanks for tuning into RealAg Radio. On this Thursday edition of the show we’ve got a Farmer Rapid Fire. You’ll hear from:
- Keisha Rose of North Lake, P.E.I., who grows and processes multiple varieties of table-stock potatoes;
- Charlene Wattam of Douglas, Ont., who cash crops 240 acres and is currently kidding meat goats;
- Andrea Elias of Winkler, Man., who manages a farrow-to-finish sow operation for genetic purposes;
- Cherilyn Nagel of Mossbank, Sask., where moisture is for sure a concern, like a lot of other places;
- Kevin Serfas of Turin, Alta., where field conditions are not good — incredibly dry and windy.
And last — but certainly not least — you’ll hear the top ag news stories of the day with host Shaun Haney!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.