May means a few things here at RealAgriculture: lots of baseball talk and outside time.
Our entire team looks forward to getting out and into not just our own farm fields, but also in the field with experts, agronomists, researchers, and extension to film the latest and greatest for each of our school series.
So, today’s RealAg LIVE! is the last for a little while, but not forever. Watch below to hear how the last year of LIVE! has gone, what we’re planning for the fall, and how you can keep up with all that we have on the go, between now and then.
- Happy birthday, Allan!
- It’s Shaun’s 39th (ahem) birthday on Sunday, too
- We’ve got news on this show with Kara and Shaun
- Closing in on 200 LIVE! episodes
- First guest?
- Lyndsey and Kara were both wrong. — it was Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson
- Live has meant plenty of tech moments gone awry
- Teenagers are oblivious, y’all
- LIVE! has been about bringing the events to us, re: COVID-19 and lockdowns
- The Agronomists has been a spin off of the LIVE! segment
- The plan was always to have in-person, in-studio and that hasn’t materialized, which is a bummer
- How is it we’re a YEAR into hosting these LIVE! events? It wasn’t supposed to be
- There have been some really cool panel, breaking news, analysis type shows
- Also, the Christmas special was special.
- The comment sections is where the coffee shop talk is, and we appreciate it
- Blue Jays game is on, apparently
- So many last minute scrambles!
- Multi-tasking or lack of focus?
- The struggle is real, rural wifi y’all
- Lyndsey is a potty mouth (it’s true)
- Time is a construct. And so is being five minutes late…
- OK, on to the news part: the LIVE! is going on hiatus until the fall!
- Don’t worry, The Agronomists is still going to roll through the growing season
- And, the LIVE! will be around now and again as the news or events dictate