Welcome to this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio, which means a Farmer Rapid Fire! You’ll hear from:
- Mark Torrey of Woodville, Ont., where the crops are coming along and the corn in sandy-loam is just about to come out;
- Mark Huston of Thamesville, Ont., where even the normally wet fields are rapidly drying and he’s had good prices for his pigs lately;
- Randy Court of Plumas, Man., who has never seen moisture levels this bad in 44 years;
- Kristjan Hebert of Moosomin, Sask., where the top six to 12 inches needs a good moisture recharge, but he finished seeding, corner to corner;
- Todd Hames of Marwayne, Alta., who also has had bouncy temps recently, but where seeding is mostly complete
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.