This Thursday RealAg Radio edition features… you guessed it, a Farmer Rapid Fire!
You’ll hear from:
- Ryan Barrett of Kensington, P.E.I., for an update on potato planting. The soil moisture profile has been recharged in his area, which he’s thankful for;
- Emery Huska of Florence, Ont., who’s a newcomer to the Farmer Rapid Fire. His crops started slow but they’ve recently caught up;
- Calvin Penner of Elm Creek, Man., who’s our second newcomer to the FRF this week, whose earlier planted soybeans and canola are coming out of the ground nicely;
- Rob Stone of Davidson, Sask., whose crops have popped, since having a nice rain; and,
- Shane Strydhorst of Neerlandia, Alta., who’s our third newcomer to the FRF and reports he had some crop in the ground earlier than usual.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.