Thanks for tuning into RealAg Radio! On today’s show, you’ll hear:
- Anne Wasko of the Gateway Livestock Exchange, with a Beef Market Update;
- A RealAg Issues Panel featuring Kelvin Heppner of RealAgriculture, and Andrew Campbell, dairy farmer and co-founder of utensil.com. The duo discusses:
- The dairy dispute with the U.S. and other trade irritants;
- The announced BSE milestone;
- Sign controversy in a small Saskatchewan town;
- Canola crush capacity expansion, and more!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.