It’s time for another round of Farmer Rapid Fire on this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio. On today’s show, you’ll hear
- Jason Boersma of Ridgetown, Ont. who’s part of a family-run cash crop operation about as far south as you can operate in the province;
- Aubrey Yule of Killarney, Man. where it rained pretty good last Sunday, but could use another half inch or more;
- Jim Hale,of Lancer, Sask. who hasn’t started seeding yet, and will be seeding a bit of everything (Editor’s note: for the record, Jim does not live next to an actual desert, he farms in the Brown Soil Zone, where it can be very dry and very challenging);
- Scott Keller of Camrose, Alta. whose seeding season is a little over half done and is seeing the signs of spring everywhere; and,
- Kevin Bisschop of Chilliwack, B.C. who’s trying to find the weather window for a first cut of silage and has a small dairy operation
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.