Welcome to this Thursday edition of RealAg Radio! And since it’s a Thursday, that means a Farmer Rapid Fire.
On today’s show you’ll hear:
- Shawn Schill of Arthur, Ont., where the crops are looking good with just-in-time rains;
- Ron Krahn of Rivers, Man., where the excess rain from last year is really helping out this year;
- Danny Ottenbreit of Grayson, Sask., where they’ve had a little bit of rain, they “kinda need a lot of rain,” but give it two weeks;
- Kelly Malmberg of Blackie, Alta., who’s the ag fieldman in Vulcan County, where things are pretty bad; and,
- Taylor Sebastian of Kelowna, B.C., who runs Scenic Road Cider, where it’s super hot (39 °C) and has bad news about the fruit crops.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.