Trade is so critical to the health of the Canadian economy. With vast natural resources, millions of acres of farmland, and a growing technology sector, Canada is open for business in the global trade arena. But are we really up to the opportunity in front of us as a nation? Some believe that change is needed if we are to truly reach our trade potential. I tend to agree. In July 2021, Meena Aier, senior research economist at Export Development Canada Development Canada published a research paper evaluating Canada’s current performance on trade. Although much of the report focuses on…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!