Welcome to this Friday edition of RealAg Radio. Thanks for being here.
On this episode, hear an encore presentation of Joy Agnew’s discussion about AgSmart happening next week at Olds College (there was a mix up at the studio, so we decided to include it in today’s show again). Then, it’s on to the weekly RealAg issues panel with host Shaun Haney, RealAgriculture’s Kelvin Heppner, Lyndsey Smith, and Gateway Livestock Exchange’s Anne Wasko. The panel discusses:
- Today’s announced $100 million for AgriRecovery;
- Remembering Cor Van Raay;
- Greenhouse gas emission aspirational goals;
- Price transparency in cattle markets;
- Cleanfarms plastic recycling; and
- A pause on MRL decisions.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.